Following the current Queensland Government’s COVID safe guidelines I will be implementing the following into each of my sessions;
- Regularly touched surface areas and equipment will be disinfected regularly in between each client with alcohol based disinfectant.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer will be available.
- All clients must wear footwear/ socks at all times while training.
- All clients must supply their own sweat towel or purchase from the studio.
- All equipment will be sanitized between client sessions.
Maintaining standard social distancing.
If you have any of the following symptoms please refrain from booking a session until you feel well again.
- Sore throat.
- Runny nose or sneezing.
- Have been in contact with people suspected of having the flu or COVID-19.
- Have been tested positive for COVID-19.
If you feel unwell, please seek medical advice before booking your next session. If you test positive for COVID19 and have recently had an EMS training session please contact me immediately so that I am able to carry out the correct contact tracing required.